Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Seymour, IN - 7/22/09

Exactly ten hours of driving got me to Seymour for the evening. I should be in good shape to make my noon appointment in Carol Stream, IL tomorrow.

Once again, dragging 41k lbs across the mountains ensured I had to actually work a little today. And it was perhaps the last time I will cross the mountains in my truck. I drove through a pretty good rain storm in Kentucky this afternoon. Other than that, it was a pretty smooth trip today. Not sure what the next load will be. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

1 comment:

sb said...

Heard this today and thought of you. Reckon you're getting out at a good time. Virginia is closing 19 of its 42 rest areas. Looks like a popular way for states to save money.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106880794