Monday, July 20, 2009

Knoxville, TN - 7/20/09

Well, blog readers, I have an announcement to make. As some of my loyal readers know, while I greatly enjoy the travels and adventures my current job provides, I have been anxious to return to a more routine lifestyle. Recently, I was offered the opportunity to do just that. I've accepted a job offer that will soon have me off the road and back home living a "normal" life. I have given my notice to the company and suspect that I will be home within a week or so. In the meantime, the show must go on...

After a nice weekend at home, I got back on the road yesterday evening for a relatively short jaunt up to Murfreesboro, TN. I had a delivery this morning near Nashville, so the 'Boro seemed like a good place to stop for the night. After my delivery, I received a couple of pre-plans designed to get me up to the yard; I'll be heading over to South Carolina tomorrow to deliver and then pick-up a load to Illinois.

2 comments:

sb said...

Really glad you're gonna get to be at home more, but gotta say: I'm gonna miss the blog.

bf said...

Me too (on both accounts). Glad you've enjoyed it.