Saturday, July 11, 2009

Amherst, WI - 7/11/09

Yes, I've finally made it to the yard. And a lot of good arriving on a Saturday morning has done me - with the shop guys gone, it looks like I'll be here until at least Monday night. Oh well, at least I'm stationary.

I made my delivery in Missouri Thursday afternoon. The two guys that were there were happy to unload me. Nice. I spent the night just outside Omaha, NE before picking-up there Friday morning. The load was dispatched to load Monday and deliver Tuesday. Sometimes I'm not sure why they bother putting dates and times on the preplans; the load was ready Friday morning and I dropped the load Friday evening in Wisconsin. No problems. Without enough hours to get to the yard, I found a nice, almost empty rest area to get some sleep at last night.

Looks like tomorrow will be another day of hanging out, watching television, and maybe even napping. Good times.

No comments: